Blessed
Blessed.
That's what I am.
Blessed.
And no, not because it's been a rough day,
as I often say,
but because it has been a joyous day.
They poured out their hearts,
last night,
today.
A smile to keep going,
a glance from the side,
a boisterous laugh, then--
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
but all is well in this world.
Some try their hand at
"the magic hand of chance,"
and others succeed.
Still others succeed.
When the day is over,
two come back to chat.
Just because.
It is then that I know they
trust, they
care, they
know
that I care.
That's what I am.
Blessed.
And no, not because it's been a rough day,
as I often say,
but because it has been a joyous day.
They poured out their hearts,
last night,
today.
A smile to keep going,
a glance from the side,
a boisterous laugh, then--
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
but all is well in this world.
Some try their hand at
"the magic hand of chance,"
and others succeed.
Still others succeed.
When the day is over,
two come back to chat.
Just because.
It is then that I know they
trust, they
care, they
know
that I care.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home