J
Object of many words,
fighting a label.
No longer fighting--
the label has gone--
been wripped in half
from the inside out.
Object of so many feelings,
5 months time and so much changed,
so many answered prayers...
do you see your potential?
Do you see what I see?
Do you see the influence you can have on others?
Do you see your gift for capturing people
and teaching them a new kind of love?
I see it. I feel it.
Don't give up.
fighting a label.
No longer fighting--
the label has gone--
been wripped in half
from the inside out.
Object of so many feelings,
5 months time and so much changed,
so many answered prayers...
do you see your potential?
Do you see what I see?
Do you see the influence you can have on others?
Do you see your gift for capturing people
and teaching them a new kind of love?
I see it. I feel it.
Don't give up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home