Bottled Up
There's a lot inside that even you don't see.
When you think you know it all,
You still don't know.
Only One can see my heart.
Only One can know my soul.
Only One can lead me through
this murky water,
this cloudy search,
this foggy way, and
only One will not betray.
Open, vulnerable,
and the minute I spill
quick! wipe it up so nobody sees
(crud! it makes me mad)
I realize again that
there's a lot inside that even you don't see,
there's only One who will truly always be,
and He
HE
HE
will break me down, shake me up,
and start me all over again,
and only He will ever see,
and only HE will ever know.
When you think you know it all,
You still don't know.
Only One can see my heart.
Only One can know my soul.
Only One can lead me through
this murky water,
this cloudy search,
this foggy way, and
only One will not betray.
Open, vulnerable,
and the minute I spill
quick! wipe it up so nobody sees
(crud! it makes me mad)
I realize again that
there's a lot inside that even you don't see,
there's only One who will truly always be,
and He
HE
HE
will break me down, shake me up,
and start me all over again,
and only He will ever see,
and only HE will ever know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home