Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Gratitude

aNd In aN InSTanT
noThING HaPPEned
instant gratification is a curse of mankind
bUt oVeR TIme,
wIth pRaYEr & PeRSEverEnCe
and trust and stillness
He MaDE
all tHiNgs nEw.
alL ThIngs right,
all things clear.
And in the midst,
there was
LOVE.


And it was beautiful.

3 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

N I N ISTT
TING HPPE
U VR TI
I RYE PRSEEC
H MDE
HN E
L TI

A

LOVE


So, on top of enjoying all of your poetry...I was kind of hoping for a secret code in tthe capital letters (though I must say, it would not have been too discreet). ;)

9:27 AM  
Blogger M said...

No, but that'd be cool. I wasn't that clever. There is purpose for the caps, though. Note the content of the poem and what the words say as the lettering smooths out and becomes more and more consistent. :-)

Missed you last night, though it was completely my fault.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Dave LaGory said...

Flippin' stinkin' crap, M. I love your stuff.

Seriously, hidden message or not, I dig this like an earthworm in poop.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home