Frost
Trudging,
reaching stretching
heavenward.
Can I? How?
Behind me,
painfully beyond me
is joy, effort, peace
unknown to me
once I knew
love in its purest form.
Why?
Why unconditional?
I twist and wrench.
I scratch and dig
into their hearts;
my sadistic pleasure
brings relief
and hurt.
Grasping groping screaming
screaming
heavenward.
Can I? How? Why?
I took the path most travelled.
It, too, has made all the difference.
reaching stretching
heavenward.
Can I? How?
Behind me,
painfully beyond me
is joy, effort, peace
unknown to me
once I knew
love in its purest form.
Why?
Why unconditional?
I twist and wrench.
I scratch and dig
into their hearts;
my sadistic pleasure
brings relief
and hurt.
Grasping groping screaming
screaming
heavenward.
Can I? How? Why?
I took the path most travelled.
It, too, has made all the difference.

1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home