Thursday, December 22, 2005

L-O-V-E

Love
never gives up.
Love
never lets down.
Love
keeps on trying, smiles or frowns.
Love
never says, "Die,"
even when it gets rough.
True love
just never gives up.


This song came to mind this evening as I was driving. It's an old favorite kids song of mine from a tape called Life by one of the Gaither groups. I used to sing this song and try to understand it; now I understand the depth of its meaning in ways I never did before. What a mighty God we serve who is consistently our mentoring example of unfailing love--a God who has loved me and never given up in spite of my many failures time and time again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Even though I don't often comment on blogs, I try to keep up with those of my close friends. I am blessed and inspired to read yours (even though my creative side is usually very weak, and some of your posts go deeper than I can understand) because it is like a little piece of you that I can keep with me and remember. God bless you.

Lots of love for Aaron and you,
Ash

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home