Attest
She didn't get it,
but she trusted.
She didn't fully understand,
but she didn't forget:
He is faithful. He
is faithful. He is
faithful.
but she trusted.
She didn't fully understand,
but she didn't forget:
He is faithful. He
is faithful. He is
faithful.

2 Comments:
He is faithful. He
is faithful. He is
faithful.
I really like this. Kind of moves the emphasis around. The first sentence I read as "He is faithful", the second as "He is faithful", and the third as "He is faithful."
For a sentence with only three words, it really conveys a_lot.
I'm glad it moved you. I stole the idea from Gwendolyn Brook's poem "We Real Cool." She does something of the sort; it's different, but she divides up the subject from the verb all the way through and it's really intriguing. Anyway, I just wrote this and it kinda happened that way, and I also thought the effect was...well, effective. Thank the Lord that He IS faithful.
Post a Comment
<< Home