Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Green

fresh
breeze
wash
soul
light
real
pants


Yes.

5 Comments:

Blogger Anon said...

lol - still like those pants, huh? ;)

10:04 PM  
Blogger M said...

Yesssssssssssssss!!!!

Hehe. You got it, roomie. Someone knows me pretty darn well. ;-)

12:32 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

LOL! I have a pair of jeans like that. Being in them feels like being home.

8:45 AM  
Blogger daniel said...

So...at first I thought, "Wow, girls are weird." And don't get me wrong, I'm not necessarily negating my first thought here but then I remember this pair of cargo khakis that I loved. Loved so much in fact, when they completely wore out after one year of high school and three years of college, I had a friend sew a flannel liner inside so I could still wear them but they wouldn't be obscene.

So in conclusion, girls are weird...but so are boys.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Oh yeah, I have a sweatshirt that I love so much that I wouldn't let my mom wash it in the washing machine. I insisted that it be washed by hand. Crazy? Nope. Not crazy. That, my friend, is the definition of love. LOL!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home