Paradox
I taught them
paradox,
but little did they know
that
I love my job even on the days I hate it;
I hug them even on the days I push them away;
I laugh even on the days I feel like crying;
They hurt me even during the days they make life worthwhile;
I hate having time for nothing else even on the days I wouldn't trade these efforts for the world;
I dread spending hours planning though I do it gladly, praying they will learn;
I adore them even during the times I want to crank their little necks;
I persevere even on the days I want to quit.
We learned about
paradox
but little did they know
that even on the days I hate my job, I love it
because I love them.
paradox,
but little did they know
that
I love my job even on the days I hate it;
I hug them even on the days I push them away;
I laugh even on the days I feel like crying;
They hurt me even during the days they make life worthwhile;
I hate having time for nothing else even on the days I wouldn't trade these efforts for the world;
I dread spending hours planning though I do it gladly, praying they will learn;
I adore them even during the times I want to crank their little necks;
I persevere even on the days I want to quit.
We learned about
paradox
but little did they know
that even on the days I hate my job, I love it
because I love them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home