Not So Simple
It might be to you,
but to me it's not my job.
It's my life,
and that's the problem.
You may have a simple answer
but it's not simple to me,
because in telling them,
it's ripping out me.
In ripping out me,
the hole grows bigger,
and hoards of monsters
--bigger, worse--
wring their way through,
gnawing from the inside out.
That's when I crash.
but to me it's not my job.
It's my life,
and that's the problem.
You may have a simple answer
but it's not simple to me,
because in telling them,
it's ripping out me.
In ripping out me,
the hole grows bigger,
and hoards of monsters
--bigger, worse--
wring their way through,
gnawing from the inside out.
That's when I crash.

1 Comments:
Hey,
I got your request too late for last night but in plenty of time for this morning. Sorry for not asking how *you* were last night.
~me
Post a Comment
<< Home